SIGMA ESSENTIAL KIT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $56.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100
The Essential Kit contains twelve professional quality brushes for the face and eyes. This kit features all of the brushes needed to create a complete look at any level of artistry.
SigmaTech™ Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features [technologically advanced] filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech™ fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain its original shape and color even after multiple washes.
Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060.
Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
- E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products. Natural and Synthetic blend.
- F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.